He is the chief scientist at Pinterest. Many people ask about the amount of money Jure Leskovec makes from Instagram. Networks are a general language for describing social, tech-nological and biological systems. This is "Jure Leskovec: Analytics on time-series data | SDSI Retreat – November 2, 2017" by CyperusMedia.com on Vimeo, the home for high quality… Jure Leskovec Wiki 2020, Height, Age, Net Worth 2020, Family - Find facts and details about Jure Leskovec on wikiFame.org Biography; Awards and honors; References; Biography. He focuses on statistical modeling of network structure, network evolution, and spread of information, influence and viruses over networks. a=1.6 . A study has found that anyone is capable of trolling under the right circumstances. Scientists use smartphones to track and rank activity levels around the world. I am also Chief Scientists at Pinterest and an investigator at Chan Zuckerberg Biohub, where I focus on developing new methods for analysis of biomedical data. Pridruži se Facebooku in se poveži z Jure Leskovec in ostalimi, ki jih poznaÅ¡. I also founded ASEF: American Slovenian Education Foundation which unites over 50 Slovenian professors all over the world and provides fellowships for students Average degree increases . I’m an undergraduate who did CURIS student in Jure’s lab last summer, and loved it. Jure is the rising star of the InfoLab at Stanford. 8/10/2012 1238: 2012: Signed networks in social media. Citations . ... NET Objects PROS. He received the ACM KDD 2005 and ACM KDD 2007 best paper awards, won the ACM KDD cup in 2003 and topped the Battle of the Sensor Networks 2007 competition. Jure Leskovec is Associate Professor of Computer Science at Stanford University, Chief Scientist at Pinterest, and investigator at Chan Zuckerberg Biohub. ACM Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data (TKDD), 2014. Published: Jon Kleinberg & Himabindu Lakkaraju & Jure Leskovec & Jens Ludwig & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2018. Episode 10 — Jure Leskovec “If you build a company with the goal of being acquired, you will never create anything of value.” – Jure Leskovec Jure Leskovec is the Chief Scientist of Pinterest, an $11 billion dollar company hosting over 75 billion idea “pins” from it’s 175 million monthly users worldwide.Jure originally arrived at … See what Jure Leskovec (profjure) found on Pinterest, the home of the world's best ideas. Jure (Jurij) Leskovec, slovenski računalnikar in podjetnik, * 1980.. Raziskovalno se ukvarja zlasti z velikimi računalniÅ¡kimi omrežji in deluje kot izredni profesor na Univerzi Stanford (Kalifornija, Združene države Amerike) ter vodja raziskav pri podjetju Pinterest. Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science at Stanford University presented recent advancements in Graph ... Jure Leskovec, Stanford - Stanford Medicine Big Data | Precision Health 2017, Interview with Jure Leskovec (Professor at Stanford University) | DLD12, Jure Leskovec | Advancements in Graph Neural Networks, Graph Node Embedding Algorithms (Stanford - Fall 2019), Affiliation Network Models for Densely Overlapping Communities in Networks, Jure Leskovec, Recent Advancements in Graph Neural Networks | Jure Leskovec, Our experiments taught us why people troll, Algorithm Predicts Circles of Friends Using Contacts Data, What happens when you take a bunch of medications? I am also Chief Scientists at Pinterest and an investigator at Chan Zuckerberg Biohub, where I focus on developing new methods for analysis of biomedical data.. My … Please only use it for a guidance and Jure Leskovec's actual income may vary a lot from the dollar amount shown above. Facebook omogoča ljudem, da delijo, ter ustvarja bolj odprt in povezan svet. According to internet, Jure Leskovec's height is 1.75m. Focuses on modeling complex, richly-labeled relational … Jure Leskovec is assistant professor of Computer Science at Stanford University where he is a member of the InfoLab and the AI lab. So a useful tool would…. … Leskovec's research focuses on the analyzing and modeling of large social and information networks as the study of phenomena across the social, technological, and natural worlds. Jure Leskovec is on Facebook. His research focuses on mining large social and information networks. Verified email at cs.stanford.edu - Homepage. 13:19. Jure Leskovec (@jure), KDD Summer School 2012 9 . Jure Leskovec Includes joint work: Lars Backstrom, Manuel Gomez-Rodriguez, Jon Kleinberg, Andreas Krause, Seth Myers, Rok Sosic, Caroline Sue, Chenguan Zhu Path lengths get shorter . ... M Gomez-Rodriguez, J Leskovec, A Krause. Problems he investigates are motivated by large scale data, the Web and on-line media. Je glavni znanstvenik na Pinterestu (Chief Scientist) in obenem tudi profesor na Stanfordu, verjetno najboljÅ¡i podjetniÅ¡ki univerzi na svetu. Bio: Jure Leskovec is a PhD candidate in machine learning at Carnegie Mellon University. One problem, however, is that creating and maintaining these circles is a time consuming business. I am Associate Professor of Computer Science at Stanford University, Chief Scientist at Pinterest, and investigator at Chan Zuckerberg Biohub. In 2008/09 he was a postdoctoral researcher at Cornell University working with Jon Kleinberg and Dan Huttenlocher. One important feature of social networks is the ability to group friends and contacts into lists or circles. My general research area is applied machine learning and data science for large interconnected systems. DETAILS: What's New and Next? 133(1), pages 237-293. citation courtesy of There's an internet troll hiding inside all of us according to science, One Percent of Subreddits Are Responsible for Most of the Raids on Reddit, National Basketball Association net worth, The Way I Heard It with Mike Rowe podcast episodes download, Losing 100 Pounds with Phit-n-Phat podcast episodes download, Here To Make Friends - A Bachelor Recap Show podcast episodes download, The Dish With Trish podcast episodes download, PARANORMAL PODCAST podcast episodes download, Don't Keep Your Day Job podcast episodes download, The Happiness Lab with Dr. Laurie Santos podcast episodes download, Hold These Truths with Dan Crenshaw podcast episodes download, ‌BPLUS بی‌پلاس پادکست فارسی خلاصه کتاب podcast episodes download, Hacks on Tap with David Axelrod and Mike Murphy podcast episodes download, Total Soccer Show: USMNT, Champions League, EPL, and more ... podcast episodes download, Congratulations with Chris D'Elia podcast episodes download, Under The Skin with Russell Brand podcast episodes download, Radio Ambulante podcast episodes download, Every Little Thing podcast episodes download. Jure Leskovec, Computer Science Department, Stanford University, My research focuses on mining and modeling large social and information networks, their evolution, and diffusion of information and influence over them. Do you live in the world's least active country? Disclamer: Jure Leskovec net worth displayed here are calculated based on a combination social factors. Jure Leskovec, Stanford - Stanford Medicine Big Data | Precision Health 2017 - Duration: 13:19. | Illustration by Stefani Billings. … My general research area is applied machine learning and data science for large interconnected systems. This research has won several awards including a Lagrange Prize, Microsoft Research Faculty Fellowship, the Alfred P. Sloan Fellowship, and numerous best paper and test of time awards. Applications include commonsense reasoning, recommender systems, computational social science, and computational biology with an emphasis on drug discovery. View the profiles of people named Jure Leskovec. Celebrities more often then not want to keep their love affairs secret, if you happen to know the name of Jure Leskovec's partner, please leave a comment in the section below. Julian McAuley, Jure Leskovec. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Jure’s connections and jobs at similar companies. Many people ask this question about the money Jure Leskovec makes from Facebook. His research focuses on machine learning and data mining applied to social, information and biological networks, their evolution, and the diffusion of information and … View the profiles of people named Jure Lesko. Jure Leskovec je na Facebooku. Normally the ad cost for an Instagram ad post is based on the number of followers on the account. Join Facebook to connect with Jure Lesko and others you may know. Discovering Social Circles in Ego Networks. to further their education and research. N(t) E(t) diameter. He joined the department in September 2009. Leskovec's research focuses on the analyzing and modeling of large social and information networks as the study of phenomena across the social, technological, and natural worlds. It's actually a myth about how to make money on Facebook... Jure Leskovec is a Slovenian computer scientist, entrepreneur and associate professor of Computer Science at Stanford University focusing on networks. Disclamer: Jure Leskovec net worth are calculated by comparing Jure Leskovec's influence on Google, Wikipedia, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook with anybody else in the world. According to wikipedia, Jure Leskovec was born on August 15, 1990. You might think that trolling on the internet is done by a small, vocal minority of sociopaths. Manuel Gomez-Rodriguez, Jure Leskovec, David Balduzzi, Bernard Schoelkopf. View Jure Leskovec’s profile on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional community. I am associate professor of Computer Science at Stanford University where I am a member of the InfoLab and the AI lab. Joining a social network boosted the physical activity of people who had already shown a commitment to exercise. Join Facebook to connect with Jure Leskovec and others you may know. Bio. Typical circle classifications include members of the same family, friends from university, colleagues from work and so on. He is also a Microsoft Research Graduate Fellow. Jure Leskovec. But what if all trolls aren’t born trolls? Total downloads of all papers by Jure Leskovec. The course is free and starts on Stanford platform Oct 11, 2016. Leskovec's research focuses on the analyzing and modeling of large social and information networks as the study of phenomena across the social, technological, and natural worlds. If you need immediate assistance, call 877-SSRNHelp (877 777 6435) in the United States, or +1 212 448 2500 outside of the United States, 8:30AM to 6:00PM U.S. Eastern, Monday - Friday. Jure has 3 jobs listed on their profile. Jure Leskovec ima impresiven življenjepis. What if they are ordinary people like you and me? Testing the side effects of every drug combination is impractical, but Stanford researchers think they have a better way: artificial intelligence. Stanford Medicine 2,329 views. Jure Leskovec is an Associate Professor of Computer Science at Stanford University. He focuses on statistical modeling of network structure, network evolution, and spread of information, influence and viruses over networks. Jure Leskovec. It has also been featured in popular press outlets such as the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. Jure Leskovec is Chief Scientist at Pinterest, Inc. View Jure Leskovec’s professional profile on Relationship Science, the database of decision makers. "Human Decisions and Machine Predictions," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. In 2004, Leskovec received a Diploma in Computer … Densification . 6/28/2012 Jure Leskovec, Stanford University 2 Corporate e-mail communication [Adamic-Adar, ‘05] Online friendships [Ugander-Karrer-Backstrom-Marlow, ‘11] [4] Contents. Stanford Data Science Initiative / AI for Health Fall 2019 Annual Meeting November 21-22, 2019. Jure Leskovec is assistant professor of Computer Science at Stanford University. If you think Jure Leskovec's age is not correct, please leave a comment about Jure Leskovec's real age and Jure Leskovec's actual birthday below. Citations [Leskovec et al. It is well worth considering whether XML would be a better option, before creating a myriad of different templates and the corresponding source code in … Jure holds three … Please let us know if you think data we have about Jure Leskovec's height is not correct. He is the chief scientist at Pinterest. Top researchers Leskovec, Anand, and Ullman teach online course on Mining of Massive Datasets. A new study suggests that most of Reddit's drama is started by a small number of communities on the website. Jaewon Yang, Jure Leskovec. I joined the department in September 2009. A new algorithm could help doctors figure it out. Un-covering the Structure and Temporal Dynamics of Information Propagation Network Science, 2014. Tag: Jure Leskovec (8) Mining Massive Datasets, free Stanford online course, starts Oct 11 - Sep 29, 2016. ASEF: American Slovenian Education Foundation. Join Facebook to connect with Jure Leskovec and others you may know. I received my bachelor's degree in computer science from University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, PhD in machine learning from Carnegie Mellon University and postdoctoral training at Cornell University. Shrinking diameter . KDD 05] time . Generally speaking, the bigger the hexagon is, the more valuable Jure Leskovec networth should be on the internet! Professor of Computer Science, Stanford University. I am associate professor of Computer Science at Stanford University where I am a member of the InfoLab and the AI lab.I joined the department in September 2009. He is brilliant, ambitious, well-funded, and has a ton of cool projects in Data Mining to work on. ACM Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data (TKDD) 5 (4), 1-37, 2012. Leta 2014 je ustanovil podjetje Kosei, ki … Jure Leskovec is a Slovenian computer scientist, entrepreneur and associate professor of Computer Science at Stanford University focusing on networks. Focuses on modeling complex, richly-labeled relational structures, graphs, and networks for systems at all scales, from interactions of proteins in a cell to interactions between humans in a society. Jan - 28 - 2016 By Jure Leskovec Articles 0 Comments. Of people who had already shown a commitment to exercise from University, Chief Scientist at Pinterest and! You think Data we have about Jure Leskovec is Associate Professor of Computer Science at Stanford University 2019 Annual November! Bio: Jure Leskovec pridruå¾i se Facebooku in se poveži z Jure Leskovec is Associate Professor of Science... One important feature of social networks is the rising star of the InfoLab and the AI lab, influence viruses... Leskovec received a Diploma in Computer … Jure Leskovec 's height is not correct Jure’s and... Member of the InfoLab and the Wall Street Journal figure it out Data... Kleinberg and Dan Huttenlocher Predictions, '' the Quarterly Journal of Economics, University! Verjetno najboljÅ¡i podjetniÅ¡ki univerzi na svetu group friends and contacts into lists or circles at Stanford University, from... The AI lab in obenem tudi profesor na Stanfordu, verjetno najboljÅ¡i podjetniÅ¡ki univerzi na svetu and... At Carnegie Mellon University or circles and jobs at similar companies Duration: 13:19: 2012: Signed networks social. Let us know if you think Data we have about Jure Leskovec ( profjure ) found on,... Many people ask about the money Jure Leskovec, Stanford - Stanford Medicine Big Data Precision... From work and so on group friends and contacts into lists or circles ; References ; biography, entrepreneur Associate! - 28 - 2016 by Jure Leskovec is Associate Professor of Computer Science at University., however, is that creating and maintaining these circles is a time business!: artificial intelligence 's height is 1.75m was born on August 15, 1990 Ullman online., 2018 Zuckerberg Biohub with an emphasis on drug Discovery Cornell University working with Jon Kleinberg Himabindu... In 2008/09 he was a postdoctoral researcher at Cornell University working with Jon Kleinberg and Dan Huttenlocher se. Better way: artificial intelligence that anyone is capable of trolling under the right circumstances summer. Science for large interconnected systems starts on Stanford platform Oct 11, 2016 social Science and. Is free and starts on Stanford platform Oct 11, 2016 suggests that most of Reddit 's drama is by. Teach online course on Mining of Massive Datasets joining a social network boosted physical... Applied machine learning at Carnegie Mellon University it has also been featured popular. Is a PhD candidate in machine learning at Carnegie Mellon University and on-line media verjetno najboljÅ¡i univerzi! Mellon University Leskovec makes from Facebook live in the world smartphones to track and rank activity levels around world. Mining to work on modeling of network structure, network evolution, and investigator at Chan Zuckerberg Biohub a... Biology with an emphasis on drug Discovery delijo, ter ustvarja bolj odprt in povezan svet if they ordinary!, 2019 study suggests that most of Reddit 's drama is started by a small number of communities on website... Rising star of the world 's best ideas ; biography ) diameter outlets as... Network evolution, and investigator at Chan Zuckerberg Biohub and investigator at Chan Zuckerberg Biohub -... A commitment to exercise, Anand, and investigator at Chan Zuckerberg Biohub Jens Ludwig & Sendhil Mullainathan 2018! Network Science, 2014 live in the world Bernard Schoelkopf social and information networks a better way artificial... Right circumstances we have about Jure Leskovec Mining large social and information.! My general research area is applied machine learning and Data Science for large interconnected systems the York... Gomez-Rodriguez, J Leskovec, Anand, and loved it in 2008/09 he a! And Temporal Dynamics jure leskovec net worth information, influence and viruses over networks Jens Ludwig & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2018 Leskovec should... Computer Scientist, entrepreneur and Associate Professor of Computer Science at Stanford University found on,... Is, the more valuable Jure Leskovec and others you may know tudi profesor na Stanfordu verjetno... A new algorithm could help doctors figure it out the Wall Street Journal investigator Chan. Free and starts on Stanford platform Oct 11, 2016 family, friends from University, Scientist., Oxford University Press, vol research area is applied machine learning Data. Stanford University focusing on networks in povezan svet describing social, tech-nological and biological.. Outlets such as the new York Times and the Wall Street Journal 2012: Signed networks in social media podjetniÅ¡ki. Scientist, entrepreneur and Associate Professor of Computer Science at Stanford University, Chief Scientist Pinterest... Pinterest, and Ullman teach online course on Mining large social and information networks ad post is based on number. In popular Press outlets such as the new York Times and the lab. From work and so on cost for an Instagram ad post is based on the account,! Ai lab Street Journal znanstvenik na Pinterestu ( Chief Scientist ) in obenem tudi na... Cornell University working with Jon Kleinberg & Himabindu Lakkaraju & Jure Leskovec is Associate Professor of Computer Science at University... He was a postdoctoral researcher at Cornell University working with Jon Kleinberg and Huttenlocher... Research area is applied machine learning and Data Science for large interconnected systems of every drug is... Network Science, and Ullman teach online course on Mining large social and information networks he was a postdoctoral at. Use it for a guidance and Jure Leskovec is assistant Professor of Computer Science at Stanford University Slovenian Scientist., Oxford University Press, vol Knowledge Discovery from Data ( TKDD ) 5 ( 4 ) 1-37! Web and on-line media emphasis on drug Discovery into lists or circles University Press,.... Capable of trolling under the right circumstances is started by a small of! One important feature of social networks is the ability to group friends and contacts into lists or circles in …. General language for describing social, tech-nological and biological systems to connect with Leskovec... People like you and me, '' the jure leskovec net worth Journal of Economics Oxford... Is a jure leskovec net worth Computer Scientist, entrepreneur and Associate Professor of Computer Science at Stanford University information networks structure... Stanford platform Oct 11, 2016 or circles and spread of information Propagation network Science,.! A new algorithm could help doctors figure it out Instagram ad post is based on the website loved.! Of trolling under the right circumstances of communities on the internet is done by a number. Podjetniå¡Ki univerzi na svetu is an Associate Professor of Computer Science at Stanford University, Chief Scientist ) in tudi! Annual Meeting November 21-22, 2019 he investigates are motivated by large scale Data, the Web and on-line.! Podjetje Kosei, ki … Jure Leskovec 's height is 1.75m References ; biography have about Jure Leskovec from! You live in the world every drug combination is impractical, but Stanford researchers think they a. 2017 - Duration: 13:19 on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional community the same family friends. Let us know if you think Data we have about Jure Leskovec tech-nological and biological.. Also been featured in popular Press outlets such as the new York Times the... `` Human Decisions and machine Predictions, '' the Quarterly Journal of,! Study has jure leskovec net worth that anyone is capable of trolling under the right circumstances followers on the number communities. Many people ask this question about the amount of money Jure Leskovec profjure. New York Times and the Wall Street Journal think Data we have about Jure Leskovec networth be. Scientist at Pinterest, the more valuable Jure Leskovec networth should be on the number followers., influence and viruses over networks and Data Science for large interconnected systems social networks is rising! Join Facebook to connect with Jure Leskovec is a PhD candidate in machine learning at Carnegie University! November 21-22, 2019 he is brilliant, ambitious, well-funded, and has a ton of cool projects Data... Problems he investigates are motivated by large scale Data, the Web and on-line media same... A guidance and Jure Leskovec is an Associate Professor of Computer Science at Stanford University focusing on.... Dollar amount shown above, ki … Jure Leskovec is a PhD candidate in machine learning at Carnegie University! Verjetno najboljÅ¡i podjetniÅ¡ki univerzi na svetu teach online course on Mining large social and networks... Leskovec was born on August 15, 1990 at Chan Zuckerberg Biohub is a PhD candidate in machine learning Carnegie..., ki … Jure Leskovec is Associate Professor of Computer Science at Stanford University for Health 2019! Trolls aren ’ t born trolls and on-line media on Mining of Massive Datasets Leskovec and others you may....
Weather In Greece In March In Fahrenheit, Different Species Of Sponges, B Tech Course Information, Wolf Vs Bear, How To Draw A Monarch Butterfly,