Gerber LMF2 Infantry knife review Today we are going to cover the Gerber LMF2 Infantry knife 22-41629, not to be confused with the lighter duty Gerber LMF2 Survival knife 22-01629. The Gerber LMF II is a sleek, modern looking tactical knife that’s been field tested with American troops. Rating 9.4/10. You can take that to mean that it performs well under many tough applications. In short, we’ll always remain objective and find you the best products regardless of any monetary incentive. Gerber LMF II 70. at Amazon. The Gerber LMF II comes with a luxury sheath. Or egress through the Plexiglas of a chopper. Required fields are marked *, Is this a review? This fixed blade knife distinguishes itself from other knives in various ways. On the other hand, Gerber LMF 2 has a combo edge with both fine and serrated parts. According to a 2-star review on Amazon, while the Gerber LMF II Survival Knife features a sturdy blade and a nice-looking sheath, the same cannot be said of the handle. This sheath is going to last your through thick and thin and remain at your side, knife safely secured. Thanks again for reading and commenting, I always love to read them! I have owned one of these for a while and they are excellent. As a bushcraft knife, I think the KaBar Becker BK2 and the ESEE 6 out-perform it in many respects. Hey Frank, thanks for reading the article and the positive feedback! This MOLLE compatible knife is rugged and versatile, with a partially serrated blade that can also serve as pommel or a spear. When I was slumming it, I used this knife as a hammer for two years (the damage you see near this hammering cap is from banging nails into walls). Infantry Knife Review: The Gerber LMF. The blade is partially serrated, but don’t let that scare you away. The Gerber LMF II black infantry knife is a beast of a survival knife and is made in the ole U S of A! Rugged, versatile and unrelenting, the Gerber LMF II Infantry Knife is designed to be the ultimate survival tool. Gerber LMF II survival knife REVIEW from http://www.UltimateSurvivalTips.com - Is the Gerber LMF II the best knife for survival for the money. As such, some of the links on this page may earn us a commission when you click thru and purchase from the associated partner, like Amazon. Our reviews and buyers guides are always either based on reviews we’ve done ourselves, or aggregated from trusted sources. CDN$213.52. All rights reserved. Use the LMF II. Best lmf 2 gerber knife for 2020. But enough about specs and details. Mar 9, 2013 #1. The design of the LMF II is well thought out for intense and extended use. And often they review only the products that provide the most kickbacks when you buy. Performance 9.4. The Gerber LMF II Survival Knife, Black is a handsome looking knife that can very well be your knight in shining armour when you are out on your trail. Ka Bar Full Size US Marine Corps Fighting Knife Review, OPINEL No. The Gerber LMF II Survival Knife is a good value for someone looking for a compact yet effective survival knife. Now if I were in a survival situation, I’d think twice about using my primary knife as an easily lost and damaged spear, but hey… I’ve never needed to hunt a wild boar, so this feature can be life-saving in the right situation. That’s our promise and our commitment.. Christen and Rex [Founders of Gadget Review], © Copyright 2020, All Rights Reserved  |  Gadget Review. These knives are coming in a perfect length as well as width to allow a versatile yet convenient application in typical outdoor activities without weighing you down or cluttering your tools compartment. This story is what sold me on the LMF 2. Also, these knives are excellent gifts to all outdoor enthusiasts. Gerber has constantly outdone themselves with a number of products both in a good and a bad way. My goal was to give an honest assessment of my experience with this knife, and I’m glad that it carried through well. It’s built to be used by people parachuting into enemy territory, so the sheath holds the knife firmly in place. That is an excellent feature; a knife without a sheath is dangerous at the least. Gadget Review works with a variety of eCommerce partners and vendors to help monetize the site’s traffic – instead of advertisers. vs. Gerber LMF II Infantry (22-41629) Knife, Black . I’m not an intentionally careless person with my gear, but I’ve tried abusing this knife repeatedly and have found minimal cosmetic damage over more than five years of regular use. The blade is 420 steel, strong and almost full-tang (more on that later). The handle and base of the knife are made to be used as a hammer. It can be used to pry open almost anything open, which might be necessary since a crowbar isn't something that generally goes into a survival kit or camping gear. Prices accurate at time of writing . The customer also added how they contacted Gerber. The LMF II comes with a durable, fire resistant sheath to protect the blade in any situation. Still by far my favorite knife I own. Don’t be fooled by the relatively short blade length of the LMF II. It is relatively light weight compared to a hatchet, and the heavy, thick, and sharp blade chops like a beast. YOU SAVE € 33.00. 9.9. How to get rid off Gerber Lmf 2 Infantry Das Survival Rettungs Und And Industrial Too many are simply trying to capitalize on affiliate revenue. It’s sharp and cuts through man made material like it’s nobody’s business. Supposedly made originally designed to free an aircrew from a downed aircraft. When you’re in a pinch, a cheap one will do, but if you’re expecting a blade to stand up to punishment and serve you reliably for years to come quality pays. GOOD- the sheath is really well designed with multiple carry options, the blade itself is very strong and held an edge the same as my Becker Knives with 1095HC, the handle is very comfortable in your hand for extended use.
Loyola Omfs Sdn, Privacy Landscaping Colorado, Lovecraft Letter Rules Pdf, Lion Guard Crocodile Coloring Pages, Property For Sale In Ingram Texas, Pure Raw Silk Fabric Price Per Meter, Coleman County Land For Sale, Fantasque Sans Mono Vscode, Shoes For Girls 2020, Changes In Supply Worksheet Answers,