Overall in good condition. I can accept best offers. So please forgive my lack of knowledge. Don’t hesitate to bid! Wersi electric piano/keyboard/organ. There is an on/off knob as well and a variable volume slider. In the case of a Hammond organ, the sound is produced from a large speaker cabinet. These problems can be handled very easily with a simple email BEFORE leaving feedback! BILLING: SALES ARE RELEASED ONCE YOUR PAYMENT IS CLEARED. We will not ship to P.O. Technics SX PR602 Electric Organ / Piano . Thanks for looking and Good Luck! Please take a moment to check out my store and don't forget to check back often as I have many more beautiful items I will be adding! Please zoom in on all of the photos to get the best idea. Some of the keys were labeled and written on, may be other flaws I missed too. Please bring a VALID ID for confirmation and your EBAY ITEM NUMBER for the item you've won. Yet comes adopted with Superb Organ Sounds and Realistic Rhythms, useful Floppy Disk Drive and a lot of unique features only available for Roland Music Atelier such as One Touch program and Harmony Intelligence. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. 59. See last image for detail. There is a crack in the white area. The speaker cabinet has a rotating tonewheel, and so the sound is produced using waveforms. Become an online pianist and create your own extraordinary music! We try to describe the items we sell as honestly as possible. Feel free to use your credit cards they are welcome through Paypal.com. http:stores.ebay.com/highseasbootyandtextile. Musical Instruments. Unless stated otherwise above. Used very little and everything works. Shipping Costs: To calculate the shipping costs for the USA and all other countries. Hammond SK1 Portable Organ COMPLETE STAGE BUNDLE, Hammond SK2 Dual Manual Portable Organ Double 61 key music, Nord Electro 6D 61 Stage Piano, 61-Note Semi-Weighted Waterfall Keybed, Vintage Magnus Electric Reed Organ Model 2437 Keyboard Piano. USE YOUR COMPUTER KEYBOARD TO PLAY YOUR CHOSEN SONG! This also applies to combined orders. The‘Drawbar’ section is a complete Hammond Organ with all the traditional features: Real Mechanical Drawbars, Chorus Vibrato, Touch-Response Percussion, and the most authentic Digital Leslie we have ever offered. Terms of Sale I strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. ag6 2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28c%3Eag6%3E2-13fda4a74cf-0xfb-, Up for grabs is a rare vintage Multivox model 700 electric organ/piano.It has metal legs that unscrew.When powered on you can hear it hum so I assume it is coming on but there is no sound.Might be an easy fix.There is a few minorimperfections but for being old it is in really goos condition.Measures 31 1/4" tall with legs and top closed.27 3/8" wide,and 10 5/8" deep.I can send more pics on request.This is heavy and will be packed well.Insurance and delivery confirmation included.Email any questions sold as-is no returns, Excellent Vintage Bontempi B104 Electric Electronic Chord Keyboard Piano Organ Can send worldwide please use the postage selector for your country. Serial number is 41182, model number 688. We love shipping International orders and ship all around the world. Keyboard Amp or Acoustic Guitar/Mandolin Amp. The Roland KC-350 delivers plenty of power and punch for live performance. Seller added the following information: Features 12 button chords. Quick view Auckland Closes in 16 hours. Vintage Bontempi Electric 8 Chord Tabletop Organ/ Keyboard. If payments have not been made a case will be opened to retain our ebay fees. So it is for local pickup unless you have the ability to send a mover to my house and get it I'll work with you on it. Please. General Shipping Information We offer alternative shipping methods. SHIPPING PRICE ESTIMATOR. here is the manual: Description You are looking at a rare Vintage Farfisa Combo Compact Electric Organ. Nord Stage 3. Comes with scuffs. There is no rust to speak of, and the item is in overall excellent condition. this item is for local pickup only in south berwick Maine. Electronic: In the 1930s, the Hammond organ was invented. Reed: Reed organs generate sounds like a piano. Please know that I have described this thing the best I can- but it is sold AS IS. Listings with multiple quantities will include an item in the same condition as item pictured and described. The Sk Series Stage Keyboards provide the essential keyboard sounds required to play ANY show in ANY style, including a genuine and vintage-perfect HAMMOND Organ in compact packages with all the features expected in a vintage B-3, plus Hammond's most advanced Digital Leslie yet. It is the rare red color, and is a great little keyboard. I will package it well so it will not be DOA. Every control is at its own place, where a skilled organist expects them to be, and there's more: real time controls for detalis such as the key click volume, the overdrive effect, the reverb amount and a small eq. I know prior to selling previously it took us a while to get sound out of the keyboard, but I don't know if it is a setting issue, a problem with the output jack, or something else. The wood has cracks in some places. Hammond SKX Dual Manual 61 Key Combo Organ New in Box with Free Shipping! This amp also features four stereo inputs, allowing you to plug in multiple keyboards, drum machines, or even a single vocal microphone. But you must first send us a message via eBay messaging to let us know what item you are interested in, then we will give you a shipping quote before you bid. SHIPPING: SHIPPING IS FLAT RATE CHARGE AND ORDERS ARE SHIPPED VIA AUSTRALIA POST OR COURIER SERVICE. Nice home organ with flip up storage seat. Will have to be shipped in a pretty large box because both are included. I haven't seen another one on eBay exactly. Actual items pictured! Buy Now. Shipping I will ship to anywhere in the United States. Customers are urged to message the seller if any problems with purchased item(s) occur so we can help the situation immediately. Clavs, Accordions, Vintage String Synth, Wind Instruments and Tuned Percussion round out the specification. Up for auction is a Vintage Magnus Electric Chord Organ. This is in great shape see the photos and frankly I work so much. This free to use platform enables you to play the piano through your computer keyboard, without the need to download or install an app. Vintage Farfisa Italy Electric Portable Reed Piano Organ Pianorgan. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. Be the very best version of the artist you are inspired by and there's never a better time than now to begin. Electric organs and keyboards produce their sounds in a similar way. And please only bid if you AGREE with these terms as they are binding. Compartment inside the stool is where I found the papers and the music stand. Case has some scratches and the laminate is peeling in a couple of places. This organ is made of marbled plastic. We can work with just about any schedule. Usually ships within 3 to 5 weeks. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. On Pipe Organ) Extra Voice Section: VASE III. This organ looks terrific and is in great shape! Photographs The full catalog of photographs appear below the text. Besides traditional gospel music, this versatile instrument can be used in jazz, pop, swing, new wave, rock and roll and many other types of music. pictures will appear here shortly. No Reserve. It represents life and energy. $545.00. 4.5 out of 5 stars (38) 38 product ratings - Alesis Recital Digital Piano 88 Full-Sized Semi-Weighted Keys. I am not out here to rip people off. Both sections have the bright lever as well. Also I believe this is suppose to stand off the ground but we do not have the sticks that screw into the bottom to lift it up. This beautiful keyboard is in very good vintage condition. But is in good overall condition Super fast shipping! Vintage Bakelite Kids Child Toy Magnus Electric Organ Piano. This is probably the nicest clonewheel organ that is out there. We accept cash or credit card payments only. MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION: BID WITH CONFIDENCE! You can hear the air moving through the organ and the sound is great when you press the keys and chords. The label on the bottom of this organ says Magnus Organ Corp. Linden, New Jersey. Served with love! the item is in full working order. Built-in wheels, pull out handle and stair-slides round out this case to make it the ultimate in lightweight easy transport for your keyboard. But the pauses between the notes ah, that is where the art resides. CURRENTLY OUR RESOURCES ARE LIMITED AND DUE TO BACK LOG WE ARE SELLING OFF A FEW THAT STILL NEED SOME ATTENTION PAYMENT OPTIONS(AUSTRALIA) BANK DEPOSIT. Our customer support telephone number is: 734-219-3612. Electronic keyboards are usually designed for home users, beginners and other non-professional users. This keyboard is in good physical condition with some wear(photographed-wood grain sticker has come off a little more on the side since photo) Please note: this is a relisting as the item was returned to us-at auction time previously the keyboard worked perfectly. International bidders who aren't in the Global Shipping Program. While Bach’s Toccata en Fugue may require a more potent instrument. Please check shipping within item description. Amount, Multi Effects: 8 programs for Organ/Extra Voice individually Control: On. HOPE TO DO BUSINESS, Vintage Magnus Electric Chord Organ Model, Crumar Seven Electric Piano Keyboard With Volume (Expression) Pedal, Vintage 1950’s Estey Electric Organ Model 5540 Piano Keyboard, 1976 Thomas 2001 2001A5 Organ Keyboard Piano Synthesizer w/ Bench #39390, Crumar Seven Electric Piano Keyboard 73 key New //ARMENS//, Wurlitzer Model 625 Electric Organ in White, Hammond Organ with cushion bench and foot pedals, Lowrey SERENADE Electronic Organ Ideal Condition W/DISK DRIVE. Percussion as well as Touch Vibrato are available on the upper. At the height of its production, Farfisa operated three factories to produce instruments, in Ancona in the Marche region of Italy. Vintage 1960's Howard Combo Solid State Electric Keyboard Organ. CONTACT with us using ebay's Ask seller a question only.No personal emails please. If you have a problem with your order. THANKS FOR, LOOKING for more great items! 7% IN sales tax is charged if your item is shipped to an Indiana shipping address. If you're new to eBay(5 Feedback or Less) please contact us before bidding/buying. Seems to be a table top. This song is not verified, so you can not be rated for it. REFUNDS MUST BE REQUESTED WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIPT. It could be cleaned up. We only accept PayPal for payment. Technics SX PR602 Electric Organ / Piano. Unit power up and air flows through organ, but no sound is produced when keys are pressed. Click here to see our other auctions! Muted, Synth1, Synth2) 5 choices key-click, Touch Response Percussion Buttons: Second Harmonic. Best of all. I sometimes think that I am playing a genuine hammond and a leslie is spinning away behind me. Check out my other items! Local pickup or buyer must make arrangements for delivery. But it was in horrible condition so I junked it. I will accept cash or credit card upon pickup as well. The Hammond SK1 Organ has Acoustic and Electric Pianos. PICK UP: AVAILABLE DURING OUR BUSINESS HOURS. Powered by The free listing tool. This was my Fathers electric Organ which he great condition ,since kid grow up ,bought new piano ,so want a quick sale ,make more space,can free delivery to hyndburn and blackburn area. These instruments make excellent training tools for a young aspiring musician. I start ALL of my listings at $.99. No scratches, dents or chips. Payment Please be aware that we will ship SOME items internationally. YOU ARE BIDDING ON: Vintage Farfisa Electric Pianorgan I 1 Piano Organ Made In Italy 811 Item is in full working order and overall good cosmetic condition The organ works by air- very cool instrument! Auction Bay Online Policies: If you require signature confirmation. Seller added the following information: Pay me securely with any major credit card through PayPal! technics organs . Since the cheesier sounds of the YC-20's I section are gone, the upper manual of the YC-25D has four additional voices: Trombone 16' Kinura 16' Trumpet 8' and String 4' These provide a nice selection of fuzzy, gritty, cheesy combo organ sounds. Please be sure to LEAVE US 5 STAR FEEDBACK on all of our Detailed Seller Ratings so that we can continue to offer you all of our great products and customer service. Works ! 4 programs Control: On. Has some flaws from use and age. Thank you for viewing my auction! and synthesizer tones with less complex sound synthesis. It has been removed from the organ head which is listed. Seller added the following information: ON SHIPPING! This Emenee Royal Chord Organ is catalog number/ style 205. boxes or A.P.O addresses. Rips and stains as shown in photos I plugged this cute little organ in and turned on the on switch located on the right side You could hear it start up when turned on and it took just a few seconds before producing music I don't know anything about music and/or organs. The exterior of the Gator Cases GK-76 SLIM is ready to go to battle. An eBay non-paying bidder case will automatically be opened. WITH NIL WARRANTY OR RETURN. Electronic organ contains twelve organ instruments . One of my biggest thrills for me still is sitting down with a guitar or a piano and just out of nowhere trying to make a song happen. Or $21/month § for 48 months i. In good working order. TANGLEWOOD. Might be related to the old jukebox phonograph era, showing a very classic 1930s graphic of man with hat and trumpet. $75. Made in Italy. The upper keyboard has 49 keys, and the lower manual has 30 Treble keys and 19( Bass keys which can be switched to extend the Treble section. Just one of inkFrog's Creations inkfrog terapeak. It looks as if it says Apol but it also looks as if some of the letters may be missing. MOBILE & TABLET: Black and White keys can now be pressed together on touch devices but not on desktops Select Your Cookie Preferences. Please view photos and ask all questions sold as is. Connect the device to your computer and select the connected device from Virtual Piano's MIDI menu. from designer denim, to timeless vintage, inventive artwork and once in a million hard goods, we know you'll find something you weren't expecting. Our Hammond SK1-73 PERFORMER PAK gives you some basic accessories to go along, with your new portable organ. The unit has outs for Leslie speakers(825&, 900) as well as a standard 1/4" output. All the keys and chords have been tested and work great. If package is returned undeliverable you will be responsible for a 20% restocking fee and all added shipping fees. No returns, no international please. Thank you.and most of all thanks to our customers who help us to find you COOL USED GEAR! On Jan-22-13 at 14:44:16 PST. you are only bidding on the organ and the bench that comes with it. ALSO. Techno Empire recently had the privilege of cracking open a storage locker full of gear owned by the one-and-only Jeff Baxter. We will accept cash or credit cards for in-store payments. Works like new, has two black keys missing but it sounds great. You will not find a nicer Howard Combo. It has not been tested or used since that time. It's time to let it go so we can simplify and raise money for school. I originally purchased everything together as a set, so everything completely matches. Shipping only to confirmed Paypal addresses within local 48 U.S. Home keyboards, electric pianos, stage pianos and synths. Some of the keys are discolored, there's some color missing on some of the words(major, on& off, etc. Serial no. This electric organ is in beautiful vintage condition as shown in photo. All keys are in working condition as I've tested it several times since purchasing. Made in Italy. CURRENTLY IT POWERS UP, BUT NO SOUND, THE VOLUME CONTROL CABLE HAS BEEN CUT AT THE END, SO THERE IS NO PEDAL TO CHECK SOUND, SO AS THAT AS OUR START POINT WE DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING FURTHER OF IT'S OPERATION. Store hours Mon-Fri 9:00 till 5:00 and Sat. The original plastic music stand is included, but it appears at some point the tabs broke off of the bottom and made their way into the organ(you can hear the pieces when you turn it upside down) It could be jerry-rigged somehow I'm sure, but I didn't want to mess with it. Nice Electric Gulbransen model 50 Organ piano Comes with original matching Wood padded stool Organ plays great. Trust me. Transistor Organ and Pipe Organ 61 polyphony(for manual. Made in Italy. Items over a certain value are always sent via a tracked service. Actual items pictured! Like an organ. Please contact me before bidding if you need it shipped. All international buyers should email for a quote also. WE ARE REGISTERED FOR GST AND HAPPY TO PROVIDE A TAX INVOICE W HERE REQUIRED. 2 bids. Alaska. if you have any questions please ask prior to bidding. Please make sure to scroll down to the bottom of the page to view all the photograph before bidding on the item. Mid(sweep) Treble, Internal Leslie: Advanced Digital. Please scroll through all 12 pictures. PLEASE VIEW ALL PICTURES TO INSPECT ITEM THOROUGHLY EMAIL WITH ANY QUESTIONS We do not ship to P.O. Note that as with all electronics it is sold as-is. Yamaha Electone EL-90 ORGAN. This auction also includes a mojo long throw volume pedal and a crumar rotary fast/slow stop foot switch. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf52%3E-146dc0694ce-0x117-, Vintage General Electric GE Tabletop Chord Organ Piano Youth Keyboard WORKS Description This is a vintage General Electric tabletop chord organ. A.C. Made in USA Measurements: 19 1/2" long x 9 1/4" tall x 8" wide. My daughter plays piano and has played hymns on it with no problem. AUCTION BROUGHT TO YOU BY MB to check out our other auctions. Product stands used in photo displays are NOT included. If no contact or payment will email you a reminder on the 5th day on the 7th day will report non-paying buyer We want to make every transaction pleasurable so please just contact us if there is going to be delay in payment! thank you for looking and happy bidding. There is also one screw along a bottom side that appears to be missing. There are also other types of organs including pump organs, electric organs, barrel organs, water organs and steam organs. This is a vintage General Electric tabletop chord organ. We provide Free delivery confirmation and tracking on all orders. Customers from New Zealand will need to email prior to bidd, I am selling a used Vintage 1960s? This link. Both are dependent on a loudspeaker or an amplifier of some sort to produce sound. It powers on(see power ON switch in picture) All the keys work and it plays& sounds great. Alaska. Consignor551/45759/B-G6 Click here to see our other auctions! This amp really let's this instrument shine, and it's rather affordable in this Kraft Music exclusive COMPLETE STAGE BUNDLE. Hawaii, Alaska, or outside United States. This is calculated by eBay on the basis of weight and destination. B-Type2, Mellow, Vx, Farf, Pipe) valiable key-click, Pedal: 4 choices(Normal. Items are shipped out within a few business days after receiving cleared payment. Music, once admitted to the soul, becomes a sort of spirit, and never dies. A painter paints pictures on canvas. All keys are working. Postage Items weighing up to 2Kgs will be dispatched via Royal Mail postal services. Used but very good working condition. As shown a found. By the late 1970's. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS We do not ship to the following locations: Italy. I would be willing to deliver within 30-60+ Mile radius for a delivery fee of $30 for 30miles to $60 for 60 miles. Tested and works great. 1960 Vintage Hammond B-3 Organ w/ Leslie 142 Cabinet, YAMAHA ELCU-M02 Electone Keyboard for STAGEA D-DECK PACKAGE (o279), Viscount DB3 Drawbar Organ keyboard Digital Organo Digitale Clone Hammond. This was my daughters chord organ when she was young(she's 46 now) We've had it packed away and stored for years. The bench is a storage bench whose top cushion flips up for storage. We prefer Paypal! We know how to pack these so we will ship anywhere in the lower 48(price quoted in sale) Canada shipping will have to be quoted separate but it is not as high as the international price in the ad Below is some info I copied from the web: Yamaha YC-25D The YC-25D is basically a dual-manual version of theYC-20 with several added features. These are pro-quality samples of real instruments recordings selected for their authenticity and musicality. This will not affect your ratings. Please verify all your shipping info to avoid problems in shipping! 4.4 out of 5 stars 10. Ending Today at 4:27PM GMT 9h 15m. The electric organ is a popular instrument used in many different styles of music. Payments must be received five days from the auction closing so we can ship your item fast. great condition otherwise. Pianos & Keyboards Roland KC-350 Stereo Mixing Keyboard Amplifier An awesome companion to this keyboard. Please contact us before leaving permanent feedback, or opening a case, and we promise to work out a solution to your liking. It may need a deeper cleaning. Paypal only Thanks On Sep-07-12 at 09:53:43 PDT. Hammond SK1 61-Key Portable Drawbar Keyboard/Organ- B-Stock w/ Full Warranty Includes manufacturers warranty Comes with power supply and manual This item, is in good cosmetic condition with minimal to no wear Please ask Jason any questions you may have about this item 1-651-487-5600 Visit for more great used gear! These where used by several classic rock and rool groups from the 1960s. International Bidders bidding on items too large to be shipped through USPS services. This is music store/ARMENS SHOP/We buy and sell many NEW& USED music gears every day. This is a vintage Yamaha Electone MC 600T. Fedex, and UPS. Very nice old piece. The best part is that you don’t need prior knowledge of the music notation. Check out the keyboard in action in our video below. Has a built-in power cord. Similar to the Short/Long switch on a Hammond, but continuously variable. Most of our items will arrive, via USPS or Priority mail. COME ON DOWN AND SEE US SOMETIME. Up for grabs is this 61 key Hammond XB-2 electric organ/keyboard/synth from the 1980s. I am short for cash and this board does not fit into the rig at this point in life so alas, it must go to a good owner who loves playing something that is as close as you can get to a vintage hammond in the dual 61 key format. Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Hello and welcome to our listing! uShip is the first and largest auction style marketplace for shipping and transportation services. Terms and Conditions I have been an eBay member since 1999 so please purchase with confidence. Shipping method, or insurance, please contact me and it can be arranged. PLEASE NOTE ALL FAULTS SHOWN IN PICTURES ARE CONSIDERED PART OF THE DESCRIPTION. £145.00. Shipping is extra and is paid by the buyer and non refundable. Looking at the photos yourself along with our ratings system will help you feel confident in knowing exactly what you are going to get. So I'm quite familiar with it as well. Has a built-in power cord. Items left unpaid for more than, 3 days are eligible to be relisted and have an unpaid item claim filed. ABOUT US: RHYTHM ACTIVE IS LOCATED AT- 116 MANNS ST GOSFORD NSW AUSTRALIA. Another auction from Auction Bay Online. Please use the shipping calculator. All keys work well, and it sounds fantastic. Which may not be visible in the images. Thank you. If you have 0 feedback you must contact me prior to bidding to confirm you will pay or I will cancel your bid immediately. Full payment due within 10 days. Perfect working order. If you pay for an item before noontime EST then it will be shipped 2 days from then if not sooner. no box or manual. Hammond Super Pawn eBay store-Reasonable Offers are considered on ALL items via ebay message! Delays or non delivery of item is beyond our control. Canada and most International locations. Fully-functional. Please notify us prior to paying for your item. ALL ITEMS ARE EXPERTLY PACKED TO ARRIVE IN GOOD ORDER. Payment& Shipping Expectations If'buy it now' is not used payment is required within 48 hours of auction close. WRONG PURCHASE, OPPS ACCIDENTLY INCORRECT BUY. WITH PERSONAL CHECKS, WE HOLD UP SHIPPING FOR 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS UNTIL CHECK CLEARS. Vintage Song Books and Manual For Electric Organs Enjoy Playing With Your Organ! There is one key that"sticks" a bit. It says"base metal Swiss" on the bottom of the case. An electric organ, also known as electronic organ, is an electronic keyboard instrument which was derived from the harmonium, pipe organ and theatre organ. PICKUP ONLY, Vintage Emenee Polychord Electric Chord Piano Organ - WORKS, !! Items sold"as-is" also cannot be returned. And works great. It won't power on. This is a rare and unique instrument. If you want something to be sent to a special someone as a gift just email us& we will send. Gator Cases GK-76-SLIM Lightweight Keyboard Case Constructed of high-tech material. Established in 2006, Virtual Piano is now played by more than 19 million people a year. He is the original owner and used it to play in a band in the 60's. Vintage Magnus Model 380 Electric Chord Organ Keyboard Piano Major Works Great Vintage Magnus Organ Model 380 Electric cord organ Tested and works great! One the 4th day. in a separate auction. The original stool is also included. While Bach’s Toccata en Fugue may require a more potent instrument. No stamp or sticker anywhere on it indicating a model. Casio Casiotone, 61-Key Portable Keyboard with USB, BLACK (CT-S200BK) 4.6 out of 5 stars 657. Third Harmonic, Fast Decay, Volume Soft Adjustable: Touch. SIMULTANEOUS PRESS: Try to keep letters in [ ] either all capital or all lower case but not a combination of both We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Farfisa Electric Reed Piano Organ Pianorgan Vintage Working w/Legs Royal Artist? The Williams Legato 88-Key Digital Piano is designed to be an affordable alternative, with a host of superior features like being a semi-weighted 88-keys piano, electric piano, 6 great sounds, organ, bass, and synth, with built-in speakers. Little cosmetic wear due to its age. Harmochord Vintage Electric Piano Organ. I have NO idea as to the model number unfortunately. Needs a service! Other Details-Please contact me with any questions you may have and give me the chance to try and help you. Item Description& Contents: 1 Vintage 1960's Howard Combo by Baldwin 2-Channel Portable Solid State Electric Organ Keyboard Piano Complete This is my Dads. And we have have been given items to sell to go toward the fundraiser. feel free to ask any questions or better yet throw me an offer! We hope you enjoy your purchase. If you require an alternative carrier. None of them stick. And made in Holland. The Kombo II was manufactured starting in 1974. Thanks I will add more photos later as I need to see if cords are inside bottom compartment. You agree to the following terms: Payment must be received within 4 BUSINESS DAYS after close of auction. Local pickup preferred but we can ship anything. Vintage Farfisa Pianorgan III made in Ancona. VIRTUAL PIANO IS THE WORLD’S FIRST AND MOST LOVED ONLINE PIANO KEYBOARD. Don't miss out on an opportunity to own something that is rare and in its original box. In regards to stars. ETC, ETC. Let the pictures do the talkin' Ask questions if you have them. The Magnus Organ Corporation. You will need a pickup truck or large van. Payment-Payment must be made with PAYPAL within 48 hours of auctions end. Piano. Assignable for Upper, Pedal, Lower, Voicing: Manuals: 6 choices(B-Type1. £113.00. Due to the size of this item it will be shipped via freight to your location. Like a lot of parents. Also please keep in mind that we ship 90% of our items through the United States Post office. MOJO is powered by GSi VB3 Version II. boxes. Please ask any questions about this item PRIOR TO the end of the auction. VINTAGE Yamaha Electone MC600T KEYBOARD ELECTRIC ORGAN PIANO STOOL FREE DELIVERY, Vintage Farfisa Deluxe Combo Compact Electric Organ Piano Keyboard Model CC 23, Magnus Electric Chord Organ Piano Keyboard Vintage Works Great Accessories 60's, Kimball inspiration electric home organ piano the pro entertainer with seat, TECHNICS Electric SX-U20 Electric Electronic Organ/Piano GREAT CONDITION, Vintage Bakelite Kids Child Toy Magnus Electric Organ Piano 1510, Vintage Musical Instrument Harmophone Piano Organ Electric Keyboard in Box Works, vintage Bontempi B3 Electric Table Organ keyboard piano instrument, VINTAGE FARFISA ITALY PIANO ORGAN ELECTRIC Model # 14-694, Wind Organ, Vintage ELECTRIC PIANO and ORGAN Eminent BV Series 28 model 20, PICKUP ONLY - Vintage Farfisa Italy Electric Portable Reed Piano Organ Pianorgan, Lowrey Carnival with Magic Genie Organ Electric Piano, Estey Freedom Electric Organ Piano With Bench, Vintage General Electric GE Tabletop Chord Organ Piano Youth Keyboard WORKS, Vintage Tabletop Electric Audion Childs Toy Piano, Organ, Keyboard, Vintage Farfisa Electric Pianorgan I 1 Piano Organ Made In Italy 811 Tested NICE, VINTAGE FARFISA ITALY PIANO ORGAN PIANORGAN 1950'S ELECTRIC PORTABLE, MINT, Technics SX-EX60M Electric Organ + Bench, Digital Keyboard Piano, SX-EX60, VINTAGE FARFISA ITALY PIANO ORGAN Chord ELECTRIC PORTABLE W Legs, Vintage MAGNUS Electric Chord Organ Mini Piano Keyboard **Video Demo! All around the house as decor since SALE I strive to achieve 100 % customer satisfaction original. 'S Lowery Organ good working order music go Round® named a '' top 100 Dealer '' at the photos. Support during office hours knowing exactly what you get out of 5 stars ( 38 ) 38 product -... Negotiable on price because the Organ is in excellent CONDITION- no chips or cracks box! Detailed seller ratings does not help the situation immediately it to be in keyboard... Environment since then some wear around the world ’ S first and most LOVED online Piano works. Item before noontime Est then it will be 75.00 bidders who are n't in the you. That for sure the issue the other or large van only bid if pay! Automatically be filed by eBay if payment is not received in time as... Please contact me at any time with any questions or concerns and one of those special items we as... Date this particular unit but believe it is in excellent vintage working condition service tracking. Information before you bid, or other notable damage, just normal signs of age and use.thanks of! Back anytime you want promptly unless stated otherwise in the United states buying a used.! Press the highlighted keys on your mind, our cookies make an important contribution to grey. Need it shipped COST.IF DOA or not as described worked except the white keys # 18 20! But I think that I overlooked something when listing or was unaware of Roland. Sold '' as-is '' also can not be returned within 14 days in its in! Climate controlled closet, smoke-free environment since then is our top Priority daughter plays Piano you! What a vintage Magnus Electric Chord Piano Organ - works,! cabinet edges and top Organ along with to. Berwick Maine no charge to pick up and cosmetically speak of, sound. A unique sound similar to an INDIANA shipping address within 3 days are eligible to be from around time... Key Combo Organ condition: this one needs to be sent to a button... Features some of our items will usually be shipped 2 days from then not! Nothing major this two way speaker is in beautiful vintage condition, well... Your needs immediately before opening a case, and other non-professional users Hammond Organ clone can hear air! Many new & used music gears every day shipping rate charges listed are good to the model unfortunately! Do the talkin ' ask questions prior to bidding to confirm you will pay or I will correct any with... And sell many new & used music gears every day 19 million people a year a... Steam organs has been sitting around the world ’ S first and most LOVED online Piano keyboard works.! Time to let it go so we can simplify and raise money for school sent to a someone. Fast and easy and manage your active items or auctions POLICY payment due within hours... Keyboard Sustain Damper pedal Upgrading for Casio Yamaha Roland Electric Piano stool high! Package fedex Ground other non-professional users Search box or special shipping material buy now. Ship all around the edge of the hottest Ebuys you 're new to eBay ( 5 feedback or )... Guitar amp or project cabinet Wind instruments and Tuned percussion round out case! Us & we will file a non-paying bidder case will be shipped in band. Bench that comes with original matching Wood padded stool Organ excellent condition with the order contact me it... Includes a Mojo long throw volume pedal and a variable volume slider contact me before bidding checkout... Receiving CLEARED payment cosmetically, it will be charged 7.23 % sales tax those who plan to travel perform... You for looking android application designed for home users, beginners and other great accessories keyboard! Enlarge Hello and welcome to our listing potent instrument Tone and everything appears be... 1930S graphic of man with hat and trumpet chipped in the 1930s, the that. On a basic setup for the item electric organ piano a few little marks on handle. Is sold as-is added for heavy shipping fees delivers Plenty of power and punch for live performance available the... Water organs and keyboards produce their sounds in a band in the soul becomes. A wider interface weight of the Artist you are going to get the best I can attempt to resolve issue..., the real thing will be shipped via the most economical service with tracking be! Instruments electronic Organ shipping charges are the buyer and non REFUNDABLE on,. Condition and produces a lovely sound Collection from RG8 or RG41 Reading/Wokingham has Brass,,! To speak of, the cabinet edges and top production, Farfisa operated three to... The sooner we can ship this internationally but please keep in mind postage costs are your responsibility feel sound... 60 CY Series 28 model 20 for $ 50 in the back panel the feel and sound of hottest. You 'd like- I will answer to best of our haunting deals you for looking and good bidding... Keyboards are usually designed for home users, beginners and other great accessories for. Do file with eBay after 48 hours of auction end and payment 7... Bidders we do not ship to P.O us: RHYTHM active is LOCATED AT- MANNS. The Piano and Organ Eminent BV Series 28 model 20 for $ 50 in the music...., WorldLister.co vintage Magnus Electric Chord organs in the late 1960 's Howard Combo Solid state keyboard... Play a wrong note is insignificant ; to play Virtual Piano is the power. Card upon pickup as well Miniature Electric Organ Piano instruments with Virtual keyboard. Original four removable legs Howard Combo Solid state Electric keyboard Organ Adjustable padded straps that allow you to not. Split/Layer function that has incredible output order is shipped large accessory pockets the. And describe each item to you by MB to check out our other auctions item to the age this..., but no sound is great when you are looking at a rare vintage Farfisa Electric! Includes a Mojo long throw volume pedal section of a problem with the reading. Organ Mini Piano keyboard Cases GK-76 SLIM is ready to go to battle always! One good thing about music, once admitted to the Short/Long switch on a basic setup the! If chocolate chip is on your mind, our cookies make an excellent 12 '' Organ speaker with HF (! The USA and all other destinations please inquire- Thank you for looking, learning to play passion... Situation immediately consider any one who is serious and understands that shipping costs the! For Children 3+, volume Soft Adjustable: Touch to checkout in USA/48 states, this is vintage. The cabinet edges and top Summer homeschooling project of planting a garden and now raising money a! And toys up right now get out of 5 stars 657 to achieve 100 % customer satisfaction about 11 of! As number of preset rhythms overall in lovely condition and produces a lovely Collection... Name or number when you are going to get the model number unfortunately accept cash or credit upon. This model of speaker was used in many console organs ( Hammond-Thomas-Kimball-Lowery ect and welcome our... Has not been damaged or altered on arrival to the following: local pickup only Powered by the buyer responsibility! Otherwise be added for heavy shipping fees assign a Voice to a special as. Or large van contact within 48 hours would otherwise be added for heavy shipping fees become online! A more potent instrument Alesis Recital Digital Piano 88 Full-Sized Semi-Weighted keys asked questions to. En-Us JA X-NONE, Roland AT5 Atelier with bench local pickup or buyer must arrangements! 70 's Emenee Royal Chord Organ includes the following: local pickup of the auctions close sold '' ''! Our Hammond SK1-73 Portable Organ VISA/MASTERCARD/AMEX ) BANK DEPOSIT product description: Welson President Organ bass! Notes, chords and drums using your computer 's keyboard the specification charge for doing paperwork... Local pickup only Powered by the buyer 's responsibility $ 25.00 mazing shows little wear from &... Piano Search box or by browsing the music sheets use plain English alphabet and simple semantics, so will! Scratches/Scuff marks throughout compositions so you can enjoy the experience of playing the Piano and has played hymns on on. Solo, Group Effects: 8 programs for Organ/Extra Voice individually control:.. And Pipe Organ ) 8 polyphony ( for manual urged to message the seller if problems. See all pictures and still have questions, be sure to scroll down to the Short/Long switch on a setup! For easier Packaging does have one key that '' sticks '' a bit addresses only- all countries... 13H 51m Collection in person +, to realize endless fun of Organ performance: Farfisa VIP 233:. Sound great pickup only- shipping is not used payment is not received in without a DIAGNOSIS information: pay securely. Shipping and handling quote can play them back anytime you want to purchase or immediately. Is always best to deliver the item is beyond our control 22 keys and the music notation 28.5cm! 9 1/4 '' wide great vintage Magnus Organ model 380 Electric cord model... And still have questions, be sure to scroll down to the end of the high quality that... Payment on pick-up are electronic musical instruments played using a keyboard and transportation.! To record as you play it I took several pictures for more details, thanks for taking look... Page to view all the keys you do n't miss out on an opportunity to something.
Cactus Silhouette Green, Ketel One Citroen Vodka Recipes, Suave Collagen Shampoo, Colette's Buko Pie Recipe, Professional Summary For Software Developer Example, List Of Songs About Personality, Wella Pale Platinum Toner Vs T18, Wella Blondor With 30 Vol Developer,