By clicking on the "Shop Now" button, you will be redirected to a different site. The engine is grunty and stout, and its 6-speed automatic delivers power to all 4 wheels when you need it through an electronic transfer case. 2016 Tundra Platinum 5.7L V8 4x2 CrewMax 5.6 ft. box 145.7 in. Description:  Used 2016 Toyota Tundra for sale - $30,990 - 52,168 miles with SR5 Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Off Road Package, Upgrade Package. Installed Options. While the particular vehicle you prefer is currently out of inventory due to its high demand.....". Back to 2016 Toyota Tundra Toyota Tundra SR5 For Sale Overview TRIM: SR5 MILEAGE: 83,949 COLOR: Silver Sky Metallic / Black BODY: CrewMax TRANS: Automatic AD ID: 836D88365056A981 ENGINE: 5.70 8 Cyl FUEL: Gasoline DRIVE: 4WD MPG: City / Hwy 2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 CARFAX One-Owner. Certainly there are owners who can easily ignore its poor fuel economy and stiff ride, but when there are options that don’t require such sacrifices, why punish yourself? Love my Tundra! Style/Body:Pickup Truck. However, I spoke with the dealership that morning of the appointment and they confirmed our appointment. Nobody knows your Toyota better than we do, so trust us to pair you with tires that match your vehicle perfectly. The staff are super helpful and accommodating. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. On top of that, you’ll look good doing it. "Thank you for your interest in the 2020 Toyota Camry XLE. Standard safety features like traction and stability control are joined by trailer brake and sway control, and the rear camera, front and rear parking sonar, and blind-spot monitor with cross-traffic alert are available as options. 2016 Toyota Tundra CrewMax SR-5 OEM parts will give you both peace of mind and total confidence for all those miles. I was able to see and drive the car the I saw on their website. Includes Navigation on Hi-Res 7.0 inch touch screen display and Entune App Suite. Double-cab and CrewMax cab variants seat up to six with a bench in front, or five with the more comfortable bucket seats. Very nice and very honest about everything that they sell in their facility location. It averaged 16.7 mpg on my first full tank of gas. The Toyota Tundra has a smooth, quiet ride. 2015 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax 4.6L Description: Used 2015 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax 4.6L for sale - $19,999 - 145,260 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Upgrade Package And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. However, it’s in fuel economy and ride where the Tundra really falls behind, with alternatives managing to show what next-gen really feels like. Utility is also a strong point here, with a pair of grunty V8s managing to keep up with competitors' offerings with regard to towing and an off-road-capable suspension even in stock form. 2016 Toyota Tundra CrewMax SR-5 OEM parts will give you both peace of mind and total confidence for all those miles. Maybe the site was just slow to update. Towing Wire Harnesses and Adapters. Ive only had it for 4 days so my review will be short. By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to our, 796 Great Deals out of 34,342 listings starting at, 2,777 Great Deals out of 123,149 listings starting at, 1,843 Great Deals out of 94,562 listings starting at, 385 Great Deals out of 14,429 listings starting at, 198 Great Deals out of 5,299 listings starting at, 80 Great Deals out of 1,876 listings starting at, 12 Great Deals out of 315 listings starting at, 10 Great Deals out of 297 listings starting at, 7 Great Deals out of 209 listings starting at, 17 Great Deals out of 178 listings starting at. Model Information Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L FFV V8 6-Spd AT SR5 (Natl) 2016. visited the dealership, and everyone was very helpful. Everyone at the dealership was kind and courteous. They did not have the car/color/model listed on the site. See what power, features, and amenities you’ll get for the money. Car was missing the rear view mirror that After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. With all the advances made by the competition, it’s really hard to recommend the Tundra. Current Bid: $8,025 - - Mileage: 86,934 mi - Color: Gray - Transmission: Automatic Transmission - … With no cash options checked and a $1,195 delivery fee, the total walkaway price came to $50,275. CHANGE CAR COMPARE Values Pictures Specifications Reviews & Ratings Safety. 2016 Toyota Tundra. With the upgraded Entune infotainment system, real-time traffic and weather are now available in the Tundra. View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. With a 381-hp 5.7-liter V8 delivering 401 lb-ft of torque and a 10,500-pound towing capacity, it stands nearly level with the competition and is likely able to handle any project you toss at it. Explore Toyota Parts Online and shop an authorized dealer for all the spare 2016 Toyota Tundra parts and accessories you need. Yes the salesman was very helpful with getting back with me pertaining to the vehicle I was looking at. Even worse, you can go with an EcoBoost V6 from Ford and get a 12,000-pound towing capacity with a 19/23 mpg rating. From the outside, the Toyota Tundra looks like a stout competitor for the Silverado, the Ram, or even the class-leading F-150. Special thanks to DCH Toyota of Milford for allowing me to film this vehicle! Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. All information applies to U.S. vehicles only. The path of progress moves ever forward, and the Tundra just hasn’t been able to keep up. While the 5.5-foot bed in my CrewMax limited usability somewhat, the Tundra’s ability to drive over or through things wasn’t hampered in any way. To view all of our inventory for sale click the following link: Cars for sale in Piedmont, SC > If you have any specific questions please contact us. But steering effort is modulated well, and the Tundra avoids feeling ponderous, even in tight traffic and cramped car parks. Take genuine care of your 2016 Toyota Tundra CrewMax SR-5 with Genuine Toyota Parts. You've got your eye on a 2016 Toyota Tundra 4x4 SR5 4dr CrewMax Cab Pickup SB (5.7L V8 FFV) We've got our eye on the Vehicle's History. Towing Wire Harnesses and Adapters. 2016 Toyota Tundra CrewMax SR5 #7704, 1 Owner, 4 Wheel Drive!! Quickest purchase I've ever had at a dealer. SR5 Upgrade Package. 2016 Toyota Tundra Specs. They listed the car then refused to show it because it had not been evaluated by their mechanics. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Find a great deal on a Preowned2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 5.7L V8 4x4 Crew Max 5.6 ft. box 145.7 in. I bought elsewhere. Plus, customize the OEM way with 2016 Toyota Tundra Accessories. You can edit the name of your vehicle by clicking the pencil icon on the right. My proxy traveled over an hour to see the vehicle in a snow storm just to be told it was sold top an auction the night before. Very smooth riding.....just bought this truck at first glance the headlights dont have auto maybe Im spoiled but Ill get used to it love the ride. Description:  Used 2017 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab 5.7L 4WD for sale - $36,845 - 10,263 miles with Navigation System, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Transmission:  Automatic. Very good internet service, good overall experience. © 2021 Didn't buy the car but they made a reasonable offer. 7-Pin and 4-Pin Trailer Connector. Consumer Reviews. Only at Participating Dealers. WB specs (horsepower, torque, engine size, wheelbase), MPG and pricing. © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. That's a big deal in a work truck. *Free Ground Shipping coupon up to $200 Value. Advances like an aluminum body for the F-150 and coil-spring suspension for the Ram have changed things of late, really highlighting just how old tech like the Tundra’s is. : 7-Pin and 4-Pin Trailer Connector. As a 2016 Toyota Tundra owner, you know you can depend on your Tundra for many miles to come. Research the 2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax in Beaverton, OR at Beaverton Toyota. 2016 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 4.6L V8 6-Spd AT SR5 powered by 4.6-liter V8 Gas Engine with 6-Speed Automatic transmission. 2016 TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK CREWMAX SR5/TRD PRO for auction at Honolulu (HI) branch location. Exterior Colors: See how they look. A Silverado? Automatic Transmission. Learn more about the 2016 Toyota Tundra. The problem is that the trade-off for all this is a shocking 13 mpg city/17 highway, with a 15-mpg combined rating. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Seeing past the front corners is a symbolic effort at best, and parking-lot maneuvers and city driving require unique perception skills I have yet to develop. Its got lots of torque and power. The service was outstanding, I would recommend this $1220. 2016 Toyota Tundra CrewMax SR-5 5.7L Parts. I told them ether lost a $20,000 sale because if you list it, it should be ready to drive off the lot. With a traditional leaf-spring and live-axle suspension setup, the Tundra rides just like full-size trucks used to. WB specs. While we didn’t end up purchasing the used vehicle we looked at, our dealer was incredibly kind and helpful. View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. Shop 2016 Toyota Tundra vehicles for sale in Lincolnwood, IL at Cars.com. Good..Adam work with me to get me the best financing. $525. Toyota's Tundra rolls into 2016 with an upgraded Entune system, plus a larger gas tank and integrated brake controller for upper trim levels. Style isn’t an issue for the Tundra, with a modern exterior and an attractive interior. View All. Description:  Used 2017 Toyota Tundra for sale - $42,506 - 31,426 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic Overdrive, Color:  Midnight Black Metallic. 16/22. Now in its third generation, the 2016 Toyota Tundra represents Toyota’s efforts to become equal with the best-selling half-ton trucks in the U.S. Great price for a certified Toyota. You sit up and can see a panoramic view. And with a standard V8, the higher base price is justified versus the competition. View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. Used 2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax 4D CrewMax in Baytown, TX. The Best deal in the whole chicago land area. 4.1. overall. Shop Toyota USA's dealer network for Genuine 2016 Toyota Tundra CrewMax SR-5 Parts & Accessories. Body Style: CrewMax. Restrictions May Apply. I spent a week with a 4WD CrewMax version of the Tundra, decked out in Platinum trim, which means you get 4 full-size doors and an impressively spacious back seat, a 5.5-foot double-walled bed, and the 5.7-liter V8. I got the 1794 edition so everything is really nice and top of the line. Still, if you’re not concerned with fuel economy and don’t mind your truck riding like a truck, the Tundra shouldn’t disappoint. The Tundra has followed the mecha-inspired styling of the Chevy and Ford offerings, and that’s not a bad decision at all. Call 813-285-4632 for more information. Research 2016 Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck SR5 CrewMax 4WD prices, used values & Tundra 4WD Truck SR5 CrewMax 4WD pricing, specs and more! Entune Premium Audio with Navigation. Federal Emissions. Bought a brand new car John Ipilito was excellent, Description:  Used 2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax 5.7L 4WD for sale - $28,913 - 75,869 miles with SR5 Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Off Road Package, Tow Package, Color:  Silver Sky Metallic. 2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax 5.7L 4WD Description: Used 2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax 5.7L 4WD for sale - $35,000 - 51,571 miles with Alloy Wheels, … MPG: 14 City / 18 Hwy. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2016 Toyota Tundra. Perhaps my favorite addition here is the power moonroof, although I wish it opened a bit wider. The 2016 Toyota Tundra comes in 50 configurations costing $29,140 to $49,580. And with a new standard integrated brake controller, the ability to safely pull just about anything has increased this year as well. The CrewMax offers more room than the front seat of most passenger vehicles on the market today, even for my long-legged frame, with a full recline and seats that are all-day comfortable. The Tundra is offered in six trim levels for 2016: SR, SR5, Limited, Platinum, 1794 Edition and the off-road oriented TRD Pro. 2016 Used Toyota Tundra CREWMAX SR5 CREW PICKUP serving Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Collier and Monroe County, FL at Car Factory Outlet | $26,991 | Black | 5TFEM5F19GX108335 That said, the Tundra was awarded a Best Resale Value Award from Kelley Blue Book, and that's a hell of a big push in the direction of cost effectiveness. The 2016 Toyota Tundra is a full-size pickup. I purchased the vehicle from Family Hyundai. Buy AutoCheck Report. On top of that, all its competitors offer a better ride than the Tundra. Not pushing extras that you may not need on you. 2016 Toyota Tundra. 832-850-5983. Overall a good experience in car purchasing. Offered by: G Motors — (713) 804-7043 — $24,995 **SPECIAL PRICING ENDS SOON***Welcome to another premium G Motors vehicle, located at 4430 Cypress Creek Parkway Houston TX 77068. A JBL sound system joins the upgraded Entune infotainment system, which now offers real-time traffic and weather, and daytime running lights are LEDs. they promised to fix. With a 7-inch screen, things are easy to see, and with the previously mentioned safety and visibility systems included with the Platinum trim, there’s little you’ll find yourself wanting in the Tundra. Trust is Earned "Voted #1 Dealership - 18 Years" 30 years in the same location. Research the 2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax in Texas City, TX at Cook Ford. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 10 2016 Tundra models in Lincolnwood. There are three cab styles: regular cab, extended "double" cab and "CrewMax" crew cab. Used 2017 Toyota Tundra for sale - $42,506 - 31,426 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab 5.7L 4WD for sale - $36,845 - 10,263 miles with Navigation System, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab 5.7L FFV 4WD for sale - $28,490 - 53,037 miles with SR5 Package, Navigation System, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Upgrade Package, Used 2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax 5.7L 4WD for sale - $28,913 - 75,869 miles with SR5 Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Off Road Package, Tow Package, Used 2017 Toyota Tundra for sale - $30,797 - 59,109 miles with SR5 Package, Navigation System, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Upgrade Package, Used 2016 Toyota Tundra for sale - $30,990 - 52,168 miles with SR5 Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Off Road Package, Upgrade Package. And stiff suspension aside, the Tundra is very comfortable whether you’re in the front seat or the back. In Platinum trim you get quilted leather inside for both trim and on the heated and ventilated front seats. Very nice truck. Trim: CrewMax 4.6L V8 6-Spd AT SR5 (Natl) They do value your time and help you get what exactly you need. Thankfully, the Platinum trim also comes with a blind-spot monitor, rear cross-traffic alert, and parking-assist sonar, because the Tundra is very hard to see out of. Get 2016 Toyota Tundra values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Learn more about the 2016 Toyota Tundra 4x4 CrewMax SR5 Plus 5.7 interior, including available seating, load capacity, legroom, features and more. For less money, you can get more truck, and that’s an easy decision to make. They contacted me directly and confirmed that the car was still available. 2016 Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck Reviews and Ratings SR5 CrewMax 2WD . Research the 2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax in Morristown, TN at Lakeway Auto. The 2016 Toyota Tundra gets an available flex fuel variant on rear-drive configurations and two new exterior colors: Blazing Blue and Midnight Black Metallic. FUEL ECONOMY (CITY/HWY) 18.5 / 14.2 L/100 km. They wanted me to wait 3 days. View 2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 5.7L V8 4x4 Crew Max 5.6 ft. box 145.7 in. Refinement gripes aside, the Tundra is severely capable. Research the 2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 5.7L V8 4x4 Crew Max 5.6 ft. box 145.7 in. Overview Pricing Specs Reviews Photos & … Dealership responded and seemed nice. WB in Camas, WA. I 2016 Toyota Tundra MSRP. There’s even a driver memory system here, which would be a great combo with keyless entry and ignition were Toyota to include it in the $50K+ price tag. Four Wheel Drive. Values Pictures Specifications Reviews & Ratings Safety. - $38,900 (Mesa) < image 1 of 23 > Professional, efficient, and great product knowledge. Would highly recommend. 2016 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L FFV V8 6-Spd AT SR5 (Natl) Specs, Prices and Features - Autotrader. And if you care about keeping your truck looking fresh and new, the Tundra offers a 3-piece bumper design that's less costly to replace than competitive offerings. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has awarded the Tundra an overall 4-star rating, but the CrewMax specifically rated only 3 stars in frontal impacts and rollovers. dealership. As a 2016 Toyota Tundra owner, you know you can depend on your Tundra for many miles to come. $53,500. Great vehicles at great prices!!! Wasted my time! : Paint Protection Film - Hood and Fenders. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Maintain and upgrade with 2016 Toyota Tundra CrewMax SR-5 Fuel System parts from the Toyota Parts Center Online dealer network. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety awarded its highest rating of Good in all tested segments, although several were left out of testing at this point. But beneath the skin, there’s a different story to be told. The SR5 trim adds fog lights, HD and satellite radio, a tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, and an auto-dimming rear-view mirror, while the Limited adds automatic headlights and dual-zone climate controls, a power-sliding rear window, and the navigation system. The F-150 with a similar setup will do 15/21. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Eight total airbags cover the interior of the Tundra, including full-length side airbags. AutoCheck found 12 records for this 2016 Toyota Tundra 4x4 SR5 4dr CrewMax Cab Pickup SB (5.7L V8 FFV) VIN:5TFDW5F19GX552689 Engine:8 Cylinders. Highly recommended to anyone who’s looking for professional dealership experience. Year : 2016 Make : Toyota Model : Tundra Mileage : 39,046 miles Transmission : Automatic Exterior Color : Silver Interior Color : Gray Series : Pickup Drivetrain : 4WD Condition : Excellent VIN : 5TFDY5F13GX553590 Stock ID : 287 Engine : 5.7L 381.0hp Description of this Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 6-Spd AT SR5 Pickup 2016 Toyota Tundra, Truck CrewMax, from Courtesy Toyota of Brandon in Tampa, FL, 33619. WB in Washougal, WA at Westlie Ford. Genuine 2016 Toyota Tundra CrewMax SR-5 Parts have been engineered to meet Toyota’s safety, reliability, and functionality standards. Cant wait to buy a travel trailer and put my truck to use for its intended purpose. N/A. Search from 842 Used Toyota Tundra cars for sale, including a 2016 Toyota Tundra 2WD CrewMax, a 2016 Toyota Tundra 4WD CrewMax TRD Pro, and a 2016 Toyota Tundra 4x4 CrewMax Limited. Thank you for viewing our 2016 TOYOTA TUNDRA CREWMAX SR5 for sale in Piedmont, SC. With a capable but aging suspension setup and last-generation engine choices, the lines quickly form between it and the competition. Appreciate it! In this video, I give you a tour of the 2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax. Not sure if that is an issue with CarGurus, or the dealership. Dealer responded Quickly, however we could not agree on the price. Specifications, features, equipment, technical data, performance figures, options, and color and trim are based upon information available at time of publication, are subject to change without notice, and are for mainland U.S.A. vehicles only. Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $75 Sitewide when using code: FREESHIP (up to $200 value). They were great! I’ve had some issues with the Entune system’s search features of late, with the system directing me to establishments that simply do not and never did exist in the locations to which I was directed, but otherwise the system is simple and intuitive in the best of ways. John I (salesman) got the sale because he was honest. Standard tech features for the Tundra include heated mirrors and wipers, USB ports, and an auxiliary jack. WB Pictures and 2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 5.7L V8 4x4 Crew Max 5.6 ft. box 145.7 in. We will be glad to help in any way we can! 2016 Toyota Tundra CREWMAX SR5. Genuine 2016 Toyota Tundra CrewMax SR-5 Parts have been engineered to meet Toyota’s safety, reliability, and functionality standards. No one can claim the Tundra isn’t capable. Description:  Used 2017 Toyota Tundra for sale - $30,797 - 59,109 miles with SR5 Package, Navigation System, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Upgrade Package. I feel like it was a bait and switch attempt. 2016 Toyota Tundra CrewMax XP I sold my 2005 Tundra and went and bought a 2016 crewmax with the XP package last week. As with most full-size pickups, the 2016 Toyota Tundra’s interior spans from that of a basic truck with a 3-passenger fabric bench seat to a luxurious family hauler with brown leather interior and wood trim. But, I already had a different truck lined up. I am looking for a leveling kit and want to make sure I find one that works with that XP Package. Description:  Used 2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab 5.7L FFV 4WD for sale - $28,490 - 53,037 miles with SR5 Package, Navigation System, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Upgrade Package. Very nice people great communication got all my questions answered.
Chicken Breed Book, Continental Tsio-360 Overhaul Manual, Civil Engineers Near Me, Afternoon Tea Offers, Washing Machine Top View Autocad, Ge Washer Parts Near Me, Knapp Medical Center Internal Medicine Residency Program, How To Eat German Pretzel, Process Of Metamorphism, Plywood Subfloor Thickness, R-14m Vs R-41m,